Flats have always been my favorite footwear. They are simple and comfy; they put the least pressure on your foot – and if they come in a variety of colors and styles, even better!
I have picked a few of my favorites. Many of them are really different and catchy. I skipped the plains because most of us have them! Here are the ones I yearn for =)
1. The Astro Spiked Flat in Black from Karmaloop – $27.95 – for the times I feel like being a punk rocker xD
2. The Kool Flat in Black and Yellow Multi from Karmaloop – $19.95 – beautiful bright and colorful tribal design.
3. Leopard Print Ballet Flats from Forever21 – $23.80 – very wild and chic.
4. Spike-accented Canvas Loafers from Forever21 – $31.80 – bubble pink with a punk touch.
5. Velveteen Waverly Print Loafers from Forever21 – $27.80 – beautiful damask design!
6. Coconuts by Matisse Kiley Dot Flat from FreePeople – $41.31 – has a cute Miu Miu touch.
7. Stay Festooned Flat from ModCloth – $32.99 – nudes with studs! Awesome =)
8. Blustery Flat (ONLINE ONLY) – Nine West from Nordstrom – $46.26 – pretty bubbles.
9. Juju Vicky Flat Jelly Shoes in Lime from Motel – £16.00 – Weird and limy. Love it!
10. Basket Brunch Flat in Cream from ModCloth – $34.99 – Vintage design. Simply beautiful.
11. Lacy Pointed Flats from Ruche – $32.99 – classic chic oxford style design.
12. Capped Toe Lace Ballet Flats from Qupid Savanna – $17.90 – Gold cap on lace. Pretty!
13. Melissa Campana Glitter Jelly Ballet Flats from Saks Fifth Avenue – $52.19 – My favorite!
14. Jeffrey Campbell Terrace Flat from FreePeople – $30.97 – Multi-tone suede flats.
15. A Day of Dashing Flat in Whiskey – from ModCloth – $34.99 – Whiskey brown oxford flats!
16. Frances Pointed Toe Flats from Ruche – $35.99 – Sleek design with black and white stripes.
17. Aqua Grained Leather Crystal Tap Toe ‘Agatha’ Ballet Flats from Blue Fly – $46.40 – Baby blue flat with a shiny tap toe. Cute!
18. Mel Women’s Mango Ballet Pumps – Glitter Pink from The Hut – £29.00 – glitter chic pink flats.
19. Can’t Help but Stare Flats from ModCloth – $34.99 – Geeky Green flats!
20. Miriam Pink Snakeprint Ballerinas from Pret A Beaute – €36.00. My first ever favorite snakeprint flat =)
I hope you link my favorite flats choices. Feel free to share your own in the comment section. =)
If you like my stuff, follow me on twitter – http://twitter.com/StyleRightThere or friend me on Plurk – http://www.plurk.com/StyleRightThere or Visit my page on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Style-Right-There/130622340286651
Special Note – All the prices list were valid at the time this post was written. The price change would solely depend on the brands producing them.